Library is the heart of every academic institution. Our Library has well furnished and spacious reading hall. The Library has more than 8000 volumes of books on Management. Our Library subscribes for more than 81, International and National Periodicals, 11 National News papers and has a good collection of latest CDs
Most of the Library functions such as issue, return, reservation and searching books have been automated. The Digital Library Service unit provides access to computers with internet facility. User friendly online enquiry system (OPAC) for book search and personal account is available. The library functions from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm on all working days
- Lending Service
- Research Service
- Information Retrieval/Internet
- Reprography Service
- Inter Library loan service
- News Paper Clippings
- Silence is to be strictly observed in the library.
- User should enter their name in the Library Gate Register while entering the library.
- Personal belongings etc., should be kept in the personal belongings shelves provided at the entrance.
- Personal books and belongings except loose sheets are not permitted to be brought inside the library.
- Students are required to produce their identity cards to the Library staff as and when asked for.
- Usage of mobile phones is not permitted inside the library.
- All books must be returned on or before the due date.
- Open access system is followed. The members are allowed to go directly to the bookshelves and select the books.
- Books will be lent to the students only for a period of 15 days.
- The (final year) students should return the books to the library for obtaining 'No dues Certificate.
- Borrowing Journals/Reference books /Projects report from the library is not permitted.
- The returned books shall not be re- issued to the same person on the same day of return.
- Library books are to be used with utmost care and to be returned without any damage.
- Damaged books shall not be accepted and it has to be replaced
- The college Library has enormous amount of books for the usage of students.
- Every student is provided with 4 Library cards for lending books
- The students have to produce the card upon taking books and intention of lending period on the due date
- Any delay in returning books or extension of lending period from due date will attract a fine of Rs.2 per day.
- Any book missed by the student should be replaced by the student only. In case of non- availability of the book in the market, twice the book price will be levied on the student.
- Any damage caused to the book during the lending period will be borne by the student and the book should be replaced.
- Absolute silence is to be maintained in library. Students not following silence will be sent out immediately.
- Photocopying is available in the Library. Students can avail this service by paying `.1 per page.
- The amount so collected will be settled in the Corporate Office Accounts Department on a monthly basis